1. Scrub the rack with water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper towel, and any acid-containing detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the rack. .
2. Due to the long-term residual chrome-plated surface, such as various washings and shower gels, the surface gloss of the rack will be degraded and directly affect the surface quality. Clean the shelf surface with a soft cloth at least weekly, preferably with a neutral detergent.
3. For hard-to-remove stubborn dirt, surface scale film and stains, use a mild liquid cleaner, a colorless glass cleaner or a non-abrasive polish to clean the rack and clean the rack with water. Dry the soft cotton cloth.
4. You can use a cotton damp cloth coated with toothpaste and soap, gently wipe it, then rinse it with water.
5. The wax oil with strong decontamination ability can be applied to the clean white cotton cloth to thoroughly clean the whole product, and the cycle is generally 3 months, which can extend the life of the rack. Remember to clean the water stains every time you clean it, otherwise water stains may appear on the surface of the pendant.
Regardless of the material shelf, keep the surface clean, you can always wipe it with soft cotton cloth and water, which can remove dust and maintain bright luster, but can not use corrosive acid and alkali solution, otherwise The rack will be corroded and affect the service life.