1. Wipe the rack with water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper towel, and any acid-containing detergent, abrasive abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the shelf.
2. Due to the long-term residual chrome surface on the surface of the shelf, the surface gloss of the shelf will be degraded and directly affect the surface quality. Please clean the shelf surface with a soft cloth at least weekly, preferably with a neutral detergent.
3. For hard-to-remove stubborn dirt, surface scale film and stains, use a mild liquid cleaner, a colorless glass cleaner or a non-abrasive polish to clean, then clean with soft water and soft cotton cloth. Wipe dry.
4. You can also use toothpaste and soap to clean the oil on the solid wood shelf, wipe it gently with a soft cotton cloth, and then wipe it off with water.
5. The shelf placed in the kitchen is very heavy due to the oil smoke. It is recommended that you wipe it with a soft cotton cloth every time you finish the meal to avoid the corrosion of the oil on the shelf.
6. The use of strong decontamination wax oil can also better remove the dirt of the rack, coated on a clean white cotton cloth, the entire product is thoroughly cleaned, the cycle is generally 3 months, this can extend the shelf Life expectancy. Remember to dry the water stains after each cleaning, otherwise there may be water and dirt on the surface of the pendant.