· LOVE 'EM: Get to creating right away with one included chalk marker & dust chalk. Also comes with felt floor protectors and a microfibre cloth.
· STORE 'EM: Holds up to 75 vinyl records to accompany your record player.
· STACK 'EM: Big vinyl collection? AP's vintage vinyl record storage crates can be stacked.
· QUALITY: Built in handles make the crate easily portable. FSC certified pine frame.
· EASY ASSEMBLY: All you need is a Phillips screwdriver and our simple included instruction guide.
· Your music taste is creative and diverse, so why should your storage crate be anything different?
Bring the room to life with your own personal touch on either side of the crate with our built in chalkboard. Both chalk markers or traditional chalk work great on the multipurpose surface. For the best results, we recommend chalk markers. Luckily we have included one white chalk marker and one piece of white dust chalk to get you drawing immediately! In the product photos, we have used a mix of both chalk markers and coloured dust chalk.
· Huge collection? Limited space? Stack em up.
A big advantage over the rest is the stack-ability of these wooden crates. They stack very easily and sturdily, and each unit includes pre-installed felt floor protectors to avoid scratching tile, wood flooring, or the tops of other crates when stacked.
· Simple assembly. 5 minutes and a Phillips screwdriver is all you need.
If it came assembled, it would be a lot more expensive for you, the consumer! But with our straightforward instruction guide and a screwdriver, you will have your crate all ready to go within minutes.